This is a handy, pocket-sized foldout reference to the 45 most commonly seen North American warblers.
- Photos include side-on, underside, and 45-degree views
- Drawings of undertail patterns provide at-a-glance comparisons between species
- Icons depict generalized color patterns for each bird and where the species is usually found―on the ground, low in trees or vegetation, midstory, or toward the top of trees
- Succinct text describes key identification features for each species
- A QR code takes you to a range of common vocalizations for each species