Rite in the Rain: All-Weather Sketch Book (No. 186)
- WEATHERPROOF PAPER: 42 sheets per notebook. All-Weather paper won’t turn to mush when wet and will repel water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap.
- ARCHIVAL PAPER: Rite in the Rain's archival-grade paper resists stains, survives moisture, and lasts a lifetime in storage.
- WATERPROOF NOTEBOOK COVER: Polydura material creates a tough but flexible outer shell. Whether you're needing a hiking journal, outfitting your police gear, starting a golf journal, or just keeping a shower notebook, the Polydura Cover material will defend your field notes from scratches and stains.
- RECYCLABILITY: Unlike synthetic waterproof paper, wood-based Rite in the Rain is completely recyclable. Please recycle Rite in the Rain as you would other white or printed papers.
- WHAT TO WRITE WITH: Use a Pencil or All-Weather Pen and your notes will stay intact. Standard Ballpoint pens will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead off Rite in the Rain sheets.
- Rulers, conversion charts, and map scales printed on the cover prove handy in the field.