Used Swarovski CT 101 Carbon Fiber Tripod Legs
Swarovski Optik N.A. sponsorship of the Cape May Hawk Watch providing both financial support and all the top-shelf optics and tripods for a rigorous autumn of daily fieldwork. But that’s just a “breaking in” period for optics designed to last a for a generation. This is where you come in: after the Avalon Seawatch ends in December, you can support our work by buying these no-longer brand new but still fully-warranted Swarovski products. You save 20% or more and help CMBO prepare for the next migration. A win-win in any birder's book!
Swarovski's CT 101 Carbon Fiber Tripod Legs feature a user-friendly lightweight (3.21 lbs/1.46 kg) construction, fast and almost soundless opening and closing of the leg retaining clamps, and a load capacity of 11 lbs (5 kg). With stable, low-maintenance, vibration-damping synthetic components made from Makrolon, these legs combined with a lightweight head (not included) are ideal for long hikes or travel with scopes or lightweight camera equipment.
- Sturdy, feather-light tripod with maximum carrying comfort
- Ideal for longer hikes, trekking, travel or digiscoping with lightweight camera equipment
- User-friendly ergonomic design
- Fast and almost soundless opening and closing of the leg retaining clamps
- Stable, low-maintenance, vibration-damping synthetic components made from glass fiber-reinforced Makrolon
- Supplied as standard with additional adjustment tool for locking legs